Chef Devops Training
Chef DevOps Training ✓Highly Experienced & RealTime Working Faculty ✓Hands-on training Classes ✓Instant & Friendly Support ✓Lifetime Free Access to all of your Class Recordings
Speak with us. Clear all of your doubts
Chef Devops Training Details
30-35 Hours approx
Instant – Friendly Support
Instructor Led Live Classes
Lifetime Video Access
What our Customers are saying…
100% satisfaction guarantee, Check all reviews
Good training. I suggest everyone to take up the training in this institute. They offer courses at very low price compared to other online institutes. good support from trainer and recorded videos after every session are mailed to us for future reference. Thank You.
– Divya Teja
I have been trained here, it helped me a lot for my career, The staff here have excellent knowledge and very good teaching experience. Price are affordable and reasonable. They helped me in guiding me choosing right platform and job assistance. Thank you SVR
– Srinivasa Rao
It was really good experience with SVR Technologies, they are very supportive and expert on relative field.Excellent instructors and management team. Overall my experience with SVR was very good and I would definitely recommend SVR for online Training. Thank you.
– Linson Valappila
SVR team is great. They are very professional and very helpful. Instructor is very good. The management is prompt in sending the videos and constantly in touch with students to make sure the training is smooth. I would definitely recommend SVR.
– Sujatha N
I am very happy to be a part of SVR Technologies. I have started my course training in a very friendly environment. I am very scared and reserved kind before starting the course but later, I felt very comfortable with the SVR environment. The faculty always supported with positive guidance.
– Siva Kumar
It was nice experience with SVR the teaching process and teacher both were good. Overall good experience.
– Shanthan Reddy
Quality: Faculty is experienced and same is true for students. Thus brought real life scenarios into class. Course progression is very logical and every lecturer builds the foundation for next lecture.
Convenient: Course is online, thus providing environment to learn in the comfort of my home. Videos are recorded, thus easy to review when necessary. Instructions are provided to setup labs in Virtual environment at home laptop/desktop.
Affordability: Fee is very affordable.
Based on Quality, convenience and fee – the review can be sum-up into — Excellent job!
– Muhammed Azimi
The instructors are definitely experts in their field, very helpful staff. They are very enthusiastic about what they teach, plus they give honest feedback, also put extra effort in students to learn faster & in easier way, I felt consistently motivated by their high standards of teaching. Can’t find better online faculty in IT field to learn & gain in short period of time
– Bilquis AK
Everything was very smooth and consistent. The instructor did a great job !!! Trainer proficiency for this course was very good !!!
– Pandu Palway
The trainer is knowledgeable and is clear in what he explains. If something is not clear he explains the topics again patiently.
– Ashwini Kodati
Excellent training with many real time examples for each exercise. It is very useful course for me. Its very well organized and explain each and every question which I asked without any hesitation. Extremely satisfied with the training.
– Kiruthiga Nallasivam
I am extremely satisfied with the course so far. Instructor is very good, I respect the way he teaches and really like the interest he comes with, i’m impressed. Concepts are clear understanding. I am very happy with the training and support they are providing. Wonderful learning experience.
– Parimila Y
I just wanted to say that I am happy to choose SVR Technologies. The instructor was fantastic and incredibly nice, and I could not have hoped for a better teacher. He is an inspiration to anyone that truly wants to work. I have never had any other teacher or trainer as enthusiastic or knowledgeable as he is. Thank you for the support and the encouragement you gave me throughout the course.
Faculty is very good and he is very responsible, very helpful. SVR is reasonable in pricing. I got Immediate response from the tutor, whenever i ping. Thank you for helping me out.
Satisfied clients make us Happy
About Our Faculty
✓ Devops Trainer
✓ 9+ years of experience
✓ 4 years of expertise in corporate and online training
Our trainers have relevant experience in implementing real-time solutions on different queries related to different topics. SVR Technologies verifies their technical background and expertise.
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
Trainer will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
Mobile: 91 88869 88814
- Treditional SDLC and lifecycle
- Challenges facing in SDLC Process
- DevOps Introduction
- DevOps Lifecycle
- DevOps Continues Process.
- DevOps Defenition
- Demand on DevOps
- DevOps vs SDLC
- Who is a DevOps Engineer
- Roles of DevOps Engineer
- Skills required to become a DevOps Engineer
- Learning Path : DevOps Engineer
- Salary Scheme
- Tools Using DevOps
- Version control system
- Version Control – what & why?
- Git and Git Hub Introduction
- Installation git
- Repository creation
- Version Control Tools
- Git & GitHub
- Git Feature
- Git Operations and commands
- Jira Introduction
- Getting started with Jira
- Jira installation
- Jira Features
- Chalange in the current manual model.
- why is Jira needed? What is the importence of Jira.
- What the Jira Contains.
- Introduction to build
- Developers of maven wanted
- What is POM
- Maven’s Objectives
- Maven Build LifeCycle
- Pre Requisits to maven
- Gradle Introduction
- Installation and working with tool
- Gradle features
- Work with Gradle and maven
- Challenges with manual Testing.
- How automation testing beats manual testing.
- Selenium as a automation testing tool.
- Advantages and Disadvantages of selenium.
- Selenium vs. other tools.
- Selenium suite of tools –(IED, RC, Grid, Web Driver).
- Hand-on below :
- setting up Selenium environment.
- Automating test cases with selenium.
- Introduction to continous integration.
- Build & Release and relation with DevOps
- Why Continous integration
- Jenkins introduction and setup
- Jenkins projects/jobs
- Jenkins plugins
- Advantages and features
- Jenkins administration:
Managing software versions
- Configuration Management & Automation
- What is Ansible & its features
- Ansible setup on local & cloud
- Understanding Ansible architecture & Execution
- Ad hoc commands: Automating change Management with Ad Hoc commands
- Playbook Introduction
- Ansible configuration with ansible.cfg
- Ansible documention
- Modules, modules & lots of modules
- Writing playbook for webserver & DB server deployments
- Ansible Roles
Identify server roles
Creating, Managing and executing roles
- Ansible Galaxy
Exploring Roles from Galaxy
Download Galaxy roles and integrate with your code
- Ansible Advanced Execution
Improving execution time
Limiting and selecting tasks
Troubleshooting and Testing
- Config Management with Puppet
- Diffrence between Puppet & Ansible
- Puppet server & agent setup
- Writing puppet manifests
- Managing multi OS(RedHat & Ubuntu) with puppet
- Setup LAMP Stack with Puppet
- Puppet Forge modules:
- Chef Overview and comparision with Ansible & Puppet
- Understanding chef concepts.
- Writing chef recipes
- Creating cookbooks
- Hosted chef server
- Bootstraping/ adding nodes
- Setting up your own chef server
- Managing chef from Chef UI
- Chef supermarket
- SonarQube integration with Jenkins
- Troubleshooting issues in DevOps implementations
- AWS automation with Ansible
- AWS cli, S3fs & S3cmd
- DevOps job profiling, Interview questions.
- How to keep up with DevOps latest tools
- What are containers
- Diffrence between VM’s & Containers
- Hypervisor Vs Docker Engine
- Docker Introduction
- Docker installation
- Images & containers basics
Docker Images Deep Dive
Pull & Push images
Building your own Image with Dockerfile
Docker & Jenkins integration
Hosting & Managing Images
Running, Stopping, Deleting, Inspecting & Managing containers
Web server examples
Local Developemnt workflow
- Automated WorkFlow/ Continous delivery of dockers
- Docker Orchestration with Kubernetes
Why Containers for microservices
Kubernetes Intro & Architecture
Running docker containers on kubernetes
Replication controller & Set
Whats Next in Cotainer world
- What is contnous delivery & why its needed
- Continous delivery vs Continous deployments
- Overview of the project
- Infrastruture setup for the project
- Integrating, AWS, Git, Jenkins, Nexus, Ansible, Webservers & DBservers
- Project execution step by step.
- Build triggers
- Build Pipeline
- Deploy latest/old/any version of artifacts
Chef Devops Detailed Course Content
Additional Details about Chef Devops Training Course
Course Details Download Pdf
Chef DevOps Training
Chef DevOps Training is a culture that explores to change how people think about work. To improve proposed increasing speed of business value, and guess a number the effect of culture. At the same time the mechanical change value of the state of having lots of different things mixed together in case of work done. More than that, Chef DevOps Training is the culture which incorporates tools and their use. DevOps are not tools but provide information about how to use tools. Special facility with which they can be used controls the approval and spread of special parts of culture. In case of DevOps tools, we look ahead to the tools how they are in use. There are 5 important parts of the foundation for effective DevOps of Chef DevOps Training. DevOps container, the endless building of shared interactive opinions within a team, company, and across the industry.
Chef DevOps Training in Detail
DevOps compact, we work all together. By the way those way express our plans and problems. Because of this coordinate our work in order to work towards distributed organizational objects in Chef DevOps Training. DevOps tools provide companies and associations, to establish interactive knowledge to get work done. Your selection of tools is a choice in a general semantics. The availability of an equally supported tool is very hard now days. A selection must be done due to higher thinking-related cost to one team over another. Be aware of the cost and be very kind and understanding to the partner’s impacted. Chef DevOps Training working together as team effort is seen among teams, across organizations, and businesses. Because of the DevOps Training culture that we include during developing solutions, generally, we think about our team about the easiest thing for us to do now in Chef DevOps Training.
Chef DevOps Training Modified Beneficial Functions
In Chef DevOps Training, It’s also a well-known approval software version .Check system with a focus on without having one central area of command update control, increasing speed, data completeness. And aid for separated and labeled nonlinear workflows. Chef DevOps Training that supports and provides each developer completes local authority. You can use a controlled by one central place of workflow and build a “central” treasury. The methods can able to be changed the way you want, permitting you to use technology as you want rather than having defined one for you. Chef DevOps Training, while the grade-up period may be a little longer. But the ability to do things enables immediate organizational changes is learned by chef certification online. The chef training videos were established to put into use blurry pictures in your mind for management and setup. In Chef DevOps Training it’s well structured.
Beneficial modified functions that introduced:
• Developed developer information, through hangouts and code reviews.
• Advanced development methods of figuring out the worth, quality of code prior, assigning to the container, because of the availability of the leverage computer program with git.
• Progressed working together, team effort between designers, builders and developers on a daily base.
• Excellent responses to something, helpful returned information on personal work and customized workflows.
Scientific uses of git and svn down in Chef DevOps Training are well explained. The very important value is received from improved combination of two things gas-electric, vehicle-team working together team effort. Chef DevOps Training, in many organizations, a hand-operated process is done for system setup. People document the rule and update with a checklist. A dropped step can direct to systems in hidden states. Chef DevOps Training, The whole team should put a significant attempt to overcome the situation.
DevOps is both a cultural and a professional movement
Chef DevOps Training deals with a cultural and related to computers and science movement. The DevOps trip starts with learning its foundations. In DevOps practice the first way of thinking basic rule. Fibrous ways of thinking basic rules that you want to include into your DevOps method. How to build a useful map of plan for doing something? The exciting effect of DevOps on the bottom edge is in Chef DevOps Training. Chef automation lesson also allows professional services. The package benefits help your company both with skills building and installations. Chef DevOps Training, with a unique definition it’s to hold an interactive business. DevOps may be restricted to a method, with some hidden under policies that reside regularly all the time. And with the What is Devops Training information and statements that change according to the participation of the professionals or skilled people of Chef DevOps Training.
Chef DevOps Training – Definition
Definition that specifies, DevOp is a collection of professional and cultural movement in Chef DevOps Training. By which, we construct and complete high-speed methods from the activity of its professionals or skilled people
• DevOps is a helpful and professional movement; simply like large metal is a culture. Chef DevOps Training, It acts as a professional actor, plainly as leading guitarist, MC or cartoon artist is jobs, lines of work within their particular cultures.
• DevOps deals with making up being equal to high-speed methods. Everyone that practices DevOps is performing it to create certain types of organizations.
• With the experiences of its professionals or skilled people, DevOps was born. Chef DevOps Training, although several people believe that the first DevOps professionals or skilled people were web clever creators that are not basically true. DevOps practitioners are sharpening their abilities and viewing for ideas to progress.
Today we are using six basic main principles (Chef Automation videos)
Chef DevOps Training, Some strong principles that you want to include in DevOps method, if you have not already done them. . Separating the definition broken into its segments that play an important role in Chef DevOps Training:
1. Reduce waste. In the energy of continuous improvement, constantly look for other choices to throw out trash. Regularly figure out the worth of your means and question yourself, “What am I doing that I don’t want to do?”
2. Favor stretch systems to speed up systems. A pull system is directed by client needed thing as objected to a drive system, which uses top-down preparation. Change to make better your process and devices to market interest in Chef DevOps Training.
3. Practice on continuous improvement. DevOps professionals or skilled people are testing their process and trying to do it properly.
FEW MORE PRINCIPLES
• Practice kaikaku. Kaikaku hints huge extreme change. There are times when in-a-row correction isn’t good enough and you require interruption.
• Chef DevOps Training, Spending months helping increase in a product and then releasing it, it’s better to work in small batches. With no data from your customers, try delivering in small repetitions. Cycle serves a tiniest possible result. Each importance and focus would provide you package group together reactions or responses to something, Devops Trainig Online helpful returned information. From your viewers so that, you understand and cheering the market trade.
• Both DevOps and Strong look at failure not as an unusual situation but as a regular one. If you deliver repetitively, are steadily exploring and including responses to something, helpful returned information on your result, failure is to be expected, looked ahead to. And is an occasion to discover what runs and what doesn’t in Chef DevOps Training.
DevOps is automation
In Chef DevOps Training, while people state DevOps is self-regulation, it is looked ahead to in a frame. Because of many tools in DevOps, while classifying perception to link the deep division between partners and improve speed. It must result in automation for boring tasks. Chef DevOps Training, Automation is an issue of advanced technology and focused mental and physical effort on repeatable a responsibility which helps to attempt Chef Automation certification.
Chef Automation Training
In their tries to pay for the unreliability of personal action of accomplishing or completing something challenging, Chef DevOps Training, the designer’s builders of programmed control methods. They have unconsciously built opportunities for clear, separate flaw models that can be even more dangerous than those they were trying to avoid. In Chef DevOps Training Automation is extremely important to us as operations improve more complicated and rules grow dependent on each other due to distributed services. Chef DevOps Training Participated two-sided big picture for individual needed things, automation effects unexplained new risk. Chef automation training in DevOps allowed automation may execute work quicker. But also importantly it has raised working together as team effort understanding and clearness, open honesty in Chef DevOps Training.
Improve job opportunities
by adding career skills
Montgomery / Birmingham
Phoenix / Tucson
Fayetteville / Little Rock
Oakland / San Jose
San Diego / Denver
Boulder / Colorado Springs / Hartford
Fort Lauderdale / Miami
Tampa / Atlanta
Augusta & Savannah
Cedar Rapids / Des Moines
Lexington / Louisville
Baton Rouge / Orleans
Annapolis / Baltimore
Hagerstown & Frederick
Boston / Cambridge
Ann Arbor / Detroit
Saint Paul / Minneapolis
Lincoln / Omaha
Reno and Las Vegas
White Plains / York City
Durham / Raleigh
Canton / Akron
Cleveland & Columbus
Tulsa / Oklahoma City
Columbia & Charleston
Spartanburg & Greenville
Memphis / Nashville
San Antonio / Austin
Salt Lake City
Richmond / Alexandria / Arlington
Tacoma / Seattle
Madison / Milwaukee
Edmonton / Calgary