Testing Tools Online Training
Testing Tools Training Features: ✓Highly Experienced & RealTime Working Faculty
✓Hands-on training Classes ✓Instant & Friendly Support ✓Lifetime Free Access to all of your Class Recordings
- Instructor Led Live Classes
- Experienced Faculty
- Instant – Friendly Support
- Lifetime Video Access
- Practical Training
- Competitional Fee
Speak with us. Clear all of your doubts
All Testing Tools Training Courses
Manual Testing Training
In software testing, the Manual Testing tool is the established and most rigorous. This process requires an experienced professional to check manually and without automation perform tests on the software or application. Software application hits before it carried out the market so as to assure that the product/software fulfills its designed purpose without any hassles.
After the completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Fundamentals of Software Testing
- Verification & Validation methodology
- Different testing techniques
- Test elements usage (rule/scenario/case)
- Software test management
- Different levels of testing
Automation Testing Training
A broad knowledge of technologies of software testing such as Selenium Web Driver, TestNG, Maven, AutoIT, Selenium Grid, Appium, and Docker is given by Automation Testing Program. Besides this self-regulation testing sessions, you will become skilled in automation test and strongly apply the technical experience you acquire to develop a robust testing framework utilizing Data-Driven Approach and Page Object Design Pattern. You will also obtain guidance on Docker to operate your tests efficiently over multiple platforms and achieve similarity in your testing situation and result in our Automation Testing training program
After the completion of this course, the pupil will be able to:
- Perform all activities related to software test automation for any type of system.
- Help test automation employees gain a better understanding of the broad range of test automation tools and techniques.
- Extend test automation behind testing functional to include many other areas such as code level test automation, testing performance, load testing, test management, and test automation support.
- Implement test automation personnel with techniques and methods to design tests for automation.
About Our Faculty
✓ Testing Tools Certified and working Lead Admin
✓ 8 years of experience in insurance, Financial and Banking domains
✓ 5 years of expertise in corporate and online training
✓ Successfully trained more than 30 batches
✓ Trained more than 150 learners
Testing Tools Training course
Testing Tools Training from a software testing connection can be defined as a product that supports one or more testing actions right from planning, requirements, creating a build, test execution, defect logging and test analysis. It is process oriented in Software Development Life Cycle. Through Software Testing Life Cycle, a Quality Analyst, analyze the software and providing support to client/end user. With the help of third-party tools, a tester can able to perform retesting and regression testing. In IT Industry Test Automation Tools are playing a major role, There are several popular tools in QA Industry like UFT, QTP, Quality Center, Load Runner of Testing Tools Training.
Testing Tools Modules
In this Testing Tools Training we have 2 modules there are:
- Manual Testing
- Automation Testing
Testing Tools Advantages
There are many advantages of Testing Tools Training that can be achieved by using Testing Tools to support testing in IT industry they are:
- Reduction of repetitive work
- Greater consistency and repeatability
- Objective assessment
- Ease of access to information about tests or testing
In software development process Software testing is an important part role. It is not a single action that takes place after code implementation but in part of each stage of the lifecycle. Testing details will be fleshed through high and low-level system designs, and developers will be carried out by testing and separate test groups after code implementation.
As with other activities in the software lifecycle, testing has its own unique challenges. As software systems become more and more complex, the importance of effective, well-planned testing efforts will only increase.
– Muhammed Azimi
– Shanthan Reddy
– Ashwini Kodati
– Kiruthiga Nallasivam
– Pandu Palway
We record each LIVE class session you undergo through and we will share the recordings of each session/class.
Trainer will provide the Environment/Server Access to the students and we ensure practical real-time experience and training by providing all the utilities required for the in-depth understanding of the course.
Mobile: 91 88869 88814
Testing Tools Course Details
SVR Technologies Online Training Institute provides the best Testing Tools Training online by our highly professional certified trainers. Testing tools are composed of who are interested in building their career towards the testing side. The training at SVR Technologies concentrates on Testing Tools Training providing a collection of Manual and Automated testing applications and tools. Testing is one of the main key actions to correlate including any software lifecycle development process. As an application to be issued for customer use, Quality assurance and certification is a very important process. Testing tools and application aid this. Testing processes are a major source of employment across software industry verticals.
The Testing Tools Training program focuses on training on a wide range of Automated and Manual Testing Tools which help to carry out different types of testing applications like regression testing, white and black box testing. (Testing Tools certification Training Online) As part of Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), the Requirement gathering and understanding, Test Script Planning, Test Execution, Result tracking and Reporting and all other aspects of Testing are discussed in features with practical example and real-time scenarios are working on various Manual and Automated tools.
- The average salary for selenium expert is about $ 100,300 PA.
- Huge opportunities for fresh college graduates and experienced candidates. (Salesforce)
- Have endless usage of the Software Industry across multiple verticals.
To start new methods and processes in Quality Assurance (QA) towards Testing Tools Training improvements. It keeps us converged on delivering only the best knowledgeable learner in multiple skills in QA Testing to compete with others to successfully find a job. (Software Testing Tools Online)
After completing this Testing Tools Training course, trainees will be able to:
- To explain the distinctions between validation
- Testing and defect testing
- Define the principles of system and
- Component testing
- Describe strategies for generating system
- Test cases
- Understand the essential characteristics of
- A tool used for test automation. (Salesforce Administrator)
- To expose the advanced software testing topics, such as object-oriented software testing methods, and component-based software testing issues, challenges, and solutions.
- To understand software test automation problems and solutions.
No Pre-Requisite for learning the testing course better to have a Basic understanding and use of computers and internet to grasp the subject easily.
- Students / Fresher’s
- Software programmers
- Web Developers (SAP Online Training)
- Job seekers
Project: Provide realistic estimation
Statement: It is important to set and provide a realistic estimation to clients for the conclusion of the test cycle and the results thereafter. This is possible when you understand the features and the components to be tested. You cannot provide accurate estimation and complete test execution unless you dig deeper into the application, which results in failure of the entire test project.
- CSTE (Certified Software Test Engineer)
- CSTP (Certified Software Test Professional)
- CTM (Certified Test Manager)
- CSTE stands for “Certified Software Test Engineer”. CSTE is a benchmark for all Testers and Managers certification program that emphasizes on professional competency and best practices in quality control in IT industry.
- The request to Customer Portal applicant should submit with the payment of exam is $350, the retaking examination fees are $100.
- For this certification, you can apply through Customer Portal at Software Testing Certifications.
- Two sections for multiple choice questions which consist of objective questions is 50.
- Another pair sections consist of subjective type questions is 10 such as Short answers or essays.
- Exam duration is 4 hours 30 minutes and the passing marks are 75%.
Testing Tools Training knowledge to the developer opens up an array of opportunities in the IT industry, as testing is a backbone of all IT application development. Our well-experienced trainer and well-planned course materials ensure for 100% success in interviews. SVR Technologies with live projects and job placement assistance. The Real reward is making SVR Students Happy by providing best hands on Testing Tools.
Improve job opportunities
by adding career skills
Montgomery / Birmingham
Phoenix / Tucson
Fayetteville / Little Rock
Oakland / San Jose
San Diego / Denver
Boulder / Colorado Springs / Hartford
Fort Lauderdale / Miami
Tampa / Atlanta
Augusta & Savannah
Cedar Rapids / Des Moines
Lexington / Louisville
Baton Rouge / Orleans
Annapolis / Baltimore
Hagerstown & Frederick
Boston / Cambridge
Ann Arbor / Detroit
Saint Paul / Minneapolis
Lincoln / Omaha
Reno and Las Vegas
White Plains / York City
Durham / Raleigh
Canton / Akron
Cleveland & Columbus
Tulsa / Oklahoma City
Columbia & Charleston
Spartanburg & Greenville
Memphis / Nashville
San Antonio / Austin
Salt Lake City
Richmond / Alexandria / Arlington
Tacoma / Seattle
Madison / Milwaukee
Edmonton / Calgary